Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mission

I've started this blog as an outlet for my creativity. I'll update it as I write new material. Hopefully it won't be too long between episodes. I don't know what form each installment will take. The first is a short, short story. The original basis for this was in the form a blog I had a few years ago.

The character's of The Wizard and Miss Neko are based on ones from another story I started a few years ago. I never really finished that so I consider it to have evolved into this saga. Monkey Man comes from a song a wrote in high school. He was Monkey Boy then, but since it's been almost 15 years, he's grown up a bit. Hannah I imagine as a mix of Drusilla from Buffy and Gir from Invader Zim. As for Devil Dude, well he's the least thought out character so far. Basically nothing more than a name and an image really.

No comments:

Post a Comment